Sunday 11 January 2015

Foe to Friend..:)


I had always been confused about friends and foes... I always believed that if we are meant to be friends, we will always remain as friends.. and the vice verse... But there came a day which proved me wrong.. And I feel blessed for that..

For some unknown reasons , she started behaving strange.. She never liked me.. whatever I did was a show-off or a waste according to her.. All she ever did was bitching about me from hell to heaven.. I was clueless about why it was so.. She was always insecure from me.. for unknown reasons as I told you before..

But all that never affected me because.. I was always like that.. I was in my world of imaginations.. fun.. living my life on my own conditions.. But I really felt pity on people who were envious of others.. for they waste their time and energy for others.. 

Then came the day.. Which made me realize that everyone has a story untold.. and life has its own twists and turns..

I was standing outside the tuition room.. Everyone had left for home..except her.. and me(her so called enemy).. It was extremely awkward for me because I never knew her personally and all I ever heard about her were the rumors she spread about me.. So I preferred to be quiet..
I just put my earphones in and played music.. Suddenly I felt something wrong..I turned around and she was right in front of me.. I was confused about what she was up to..

Next moment, she came to me slowly and asked.. "Can I share something with you??".. I dint no what to say.. I just nodded unknowingly.. Then she began her story.. Which she said I was the first person to know about.. I don't know how true it was..



She revealed the mystery.. She told me how I was an idol for many in school and that made more people envious of me.. She told me how she adored me.. But friends around her never let her come near me and confront..rather made rumors that she was insecure of me.. She told me all the things what she heard about me..and how she always felt that it was not the truth.. and she was happy that she never believed them..

She (almost crying..) stared at me like a child looks at mother for support and care.. I just felt something inside me.. I hugged her.. both of us were crying.. but for pleasant reasons this time... She was crying because she finally met her idol and her belief was right.. 
I was crying for I was happy for her.. Happy for having the guts and strength to listen to my foe and turn her into a very special friend  for lifetime.. :)



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment