Saturday 17 January 2015

CLICK..?? CLICK..?? CLICKED....!!!



Next day..he called me to meet.. He had come all the way from his home in the middle of the vacation.. just to meet me..(may be for the one last time..!!) I could not deny.. I also wanted to meet him.. to finish it once and for all..

I thought he might plead..or cry .. to convince me to stay with him.. But I had decided to leave..(I think so..!!) But hell no!!!!! he neither pleaded nor cried.. He just approached me with the same warm smile on his face.. just like the first time we met.. I don't know what happened next.. My heart skipped several beats.. I was taken aback!! I mean.. How could he be so normal!!! After all.. someone whom he loved with all his heart was leaving him!!!!

We went to a food court.. He ordered my favorite foods.. I sat there looking down.. I could not look at him.. He asked me many times..what's wrong!! I was silent..

And then he started.. saying.. "You always asked me why I love you so much jaan.. I always avoided.. Today I am going to answer every question you ever asked.. as I may not get a chance after this.. "
And he went on.. answering.. why he loved me so much.. why he din't keep in touch with friends.. why he behaved strange at times.. what he had been through before I entered his life..

I was silent through out.. I was not able to listen.. or perhaps I din't want to.. But I found out so many things I never realized in last three years of togetherness..

Finally, he dropped me home.. And before I left.. He said.. "I love you for what you are.. for all your flaws and strengths.. YOU make me love you.."


And I was clicked.. at heart.. All that he said made sense.. I don't know I ever loved him in last three years.. But at that moment.. I loved him.. not because all that he said.. But for he made me love myself.. like never before..



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.





No comments:

Post a Comment