Friday 23 January 2015

And he lied again..



He was smiling.. I was smiling.. He was smiling for he thought he lied me once again successfully.. I was smiling for I already knew the truth.. He was happy to cheat me once more.. I was happy to know it before-hand..

He always told me that he is a bad guy.. He always told not to believe him.. But I was so stupid to see that it was the only truth he ever told.. He was indeed the worst guy I ever met.. He was not worthy of anyone's belief..

He constantly lied me with sugar coated lines.. He said he loved me.. He said he would never leave me alone.. He said I am the world to him.. He said he can't live without me.. I believed them all and he lied them all..



Then came a day when I realized his truth.. He left me at that moment when I needed him the most.. And said that it was all over.. May be it was not love .. Just an infatuation!!
I was scattered.. But somehow I carried myself up and moved on.. 

After long time , we accidentally happened to meet at the same place.. And after talking sometime.. He again said.. "I love you.." It rang in my ears a thousand times before I could respond.. I smiled.. He smiled.. And he lied again..

theme:
The day he lied to me

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.


No comments:

Post a Comment